Four academic staff will be given Lingnan’s Teaching Excellence Awards for 2013/14, while four others a Certificate of Merit for their enthusiasm for and commitment to quality teaching.
Selected by a panel comprising staff and student representatives from the faculties of arts, business and social sciences, the awardees are as follows:
Teaching Excellence Awards 2013/14
- Prof Mark Hampton, Department of History
- Prof Kwong Yim-tze, Charles, Department of Chinese/Translation/Philosophy
- Mr Marc Lebane, Centre for English and Additional Languages
- Prof Paul Whitla, Department of Marketing and International Business
Certificate of Merit 2013/14
- Prof Carol Archer, Department of Visual Studies
- Prof Liang Liping, Department of Computing and Decision Sciences
- Dr Ma Maopeng, Chinese Language Education and Assessment Centre
- Prof Peng Ling, Department of Marketing and International Business
An award presentation ceremony will be held in the first term of the next academic year 2014/15.
Congratulations to all awardees!