Lingnan University appointed eight distinguished individuals as honorary Court members in recognition of their contributions to the University as former Council and/or Court members or to the community at large. An award ceremony for the honorary Court members was held on 25 September at Lingnan Club in Central.
The new honorary Court members include:
- Dr Alison Chan Lam Lai-bing
- Mr Tony Choi Siu-chow
- Mr David Fong Man-hung, BBS, JP
- Ms Sophia Kao Ching-chi, SBS, JP
- Ms Leonie Ki Man-fung, SBS, JP
- Ms Karen Tang Shuk-tak
- Mr Patrick Wong Chi-kwong
- Mr Ben Wong Chung-mat, MH, JP
Honorary Court members will continue to contribute to the development of the University by offering professional advice and promoting the University’s interests in Hong Kong and elsewhere.