- Kick-off Ceremony of Lingnanian Career Mentoring Programme 2015/16
- The 17th and 18th Seminars for Senior Administrators from East Guangdong Region
- Alumnus Mr Nicky Tse shares his pursuit in the legal field at “Tuesdays with Mentors” dinner talk
- President shares Lingnan’s teaching and research development in his “Letter to Lingnanians”
- Forbes names Lingnan University one of the “Top 10 Liberal Arts Colleges in Asia”
- Nine more exchange partners help widen students’ international exposure
- Research excellence of Lingnan University recognised with outstanding results in this year's General Research Fund and Early Career Scheme applications
Awards and Achievements
- Chinese Debate Team wins the first runner-up and the title of best debater in the Basic Law Debate Competition
- Woodball Team achieves excellent results in The Hong Kong Institute of Education Open 2015
- Lingnan University appoints seven Honorary Court Members
- Lingnan University confers honorary fellowships upon three distinguished individuals
- History graduate earns full scholarship to pursue PhD at London University
- Prof Victoria Yeung receives Fulbright-RGC Hong Kong Senior Research Scholar Award
- Office of Service-Learning Newsletters, Volume 19: Regard all elderly people as your own parents
- Lingnan Gardeners’ Newsletter No. 10
- Centre for Advancement of Outcomes-Based Education Teaching and Learning Centre Newsletter No 5
- Centre for English and Addition Languages Newsletter September issue
- Drama on “A Kitchen of Her Own”
- "Art and Life" Film Show and Post-screening Discussion Series: "Mountain Spirit"
- Seminar on "Culture and Politics in European Cinema - A Prehistory of Media Convergence: Film in Euro-American Freedom of Information Debates, 1944-1948"
- Information Day 2015
- Seminar on “Liberal Arts Education of Lingnan University” - Tin Ka Ping Mainland Scholars and Senior Administrators Exchange Programme 2015
上午10時正 --- 開步禮
政務司司長林鄭月娥女士, GBS, JP
下午1時 至 5時
更多有關馬拉松 2016 消息將陸續發放，請密切留意電郵及Standard Chartered Hong Kong Marathon x Lingnan University Facebook Page。
The Kick-off Ceremony of the Lingnanian Career Mentoring Programme 2015/16, officiated by President Leonard K Cheng, was held on 8 September 2015.
The 17th and 18th Seminars for Senior Administrators from the East Guangdong Region were held in Lingnan University’s campus.
Alumnus Mr Nicky Tse shared his fruitful university life and his pursuit in the legal field at the “Tuesday with Mentors” dinner talk.
President Leonard K Cheng shared exciting news with Lingnanians in his “Letter to Lingnanians”.
Forbes named Lingnan University as one of the “Top 10 Liberal Arts Colleges in Asia” in 2015.
Lingnan continuously expands its international network for students.
Lingnan University achieved outstanding results in the 2015/16 funding exercise of the Research Grants Council’s General Research Fund (GRF) and Early Career Scheme (ECS), which is a recognition to the University’s research excellence.
Lingnan University Chinese Debate Team has won the first runner-up in the 17th Basic Law Debate Competition organised by the Joint Committee for the Promotion of The Basic Law of Hong Kong.
Lingnan Woodball Team has achieved excellent results in The Hong Kong Institute of Education Open 2015 held on 12-13 September at Sports Centre of The Hong Kong Institute of Education (HKIEd) (Pak Shek Kok).
Lingnan University appointed seven distinguished individuals as Honorary Court Members in recognition of their contributions to the University as former Council and/or Court members or to the community at large.
Lingnan University today (8 October) held its Honorary Fellowship Presentation Ceremony 2015, during which the University conferred honorary fellowships upon three distinguished individuals in recognition of their outstanding achievements in their respective professions and valuable contributions to the well-being of society.
Peter Law, an MPhil graduate from the Department of History, was granted The Swire Scholarship in Chinese History of over £73,000 to support his PhD study at the prestigious School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London in September 2015.
Prof Victoria Yeung Wai-lan, Assistant Professor of the Department of Applied Psychology, has recently been selected as one of the two recipients of the Fulbright-RGC Hong Kong Senior Research Scholar Award in 2015-16.
The latest issue of “SLant” is now published.
Lingnan Gardeners’ Newsletter No. 10 is now published.
Centre for Advancement of Outcomes-Based Education’s Newsletter No.5 is now published.
The Centre for English and Addition Languages’ Newsletter September 2015 issue is now published.
|Date||:||12 October 2015|
|Time||:||6 pm – 7:45pm|
|Venue||:||Chan Tak Tai Auditorium, Lingnan University|
|Organiser||:||Herstory Polygon, Association for the Advancement of Feminism, and Lingnan University Equal Opportunities Awareness, sponsored by Hong Kong Arts Development Council|
|Date||:||22 Oct 2015|
|Time||:||5:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Venue||:||Lam Chik Ho Audio Visual Theatre (LBYG01), G/F, B Y Lam Building, Lingnan University|
|Speaker(s)||:||Speaker: Mr Ying Liang, Independent Film Director and Lecturer of The Hong Kong Academy for Performing Arts
Moderator: Prof Mary Wong, Department of Chinese, Lingnan University
|Remarks||:||- Open to public|
|- Language: Cantonese/Putonghua/English|
|Date||:||23 Oct 2015|
|Time||:||7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Venue||:||Council Chamber (SWT501) Shaw Tower, Shaw Campus, Hong Kong Baptist University|
|Speaker(s)||:||Prof Diana Lemberg, Assistant Professor of Department of History, Lingnan University|
|Organiser||:||- The Hong Kong Association for European Studies|
|- Department of Government and International Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences, Hong Kong Baptist University|
|- Centre for Cinema Studies, Lingnan University|
|Enquiries||:||3411 5726 / firstname.lastname@example.org (Department of Government and International Studies, Hong Kong Baptist University)|
|Remarks||:||- Free admission. All are welcome.|
|- Language: English|
|Date||:||24 October 2015|
|Time||:||10:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Venue||:||8 Castle Peak Road, Tuen Mun, Lingnan University|
|Organiser||:||Office of Communications and Public Affairs, Lingnan University|
|Remarks||:||Open to public. All are welcome.|
|Date||:||23 November 2015|
|Time||:||10:30am – 12:00nn|
|Venue||:||Lee Ying Lam Lecture Theatre (MBG07), G/F, Patrick Lee Wan Keung Academic Building, Lingnan University|
|Organiser||:||Office of Institutional Advancement and Alumni Affairs, Lingnan Uni|
|Speaker||:||Prof Leonard K Cheng, President, Lingnan Univer|