- 校友大使計劃 Alumni Ambassador Scheme
- Invitation to Participate in Liberal Arts Education Experience Survey
Awards and Achievements
- Lingnan University ranks second worldwide for “Quality Education” in THE University Impact Rankings 2020
- LU student discusses with former US President Bill Clinton about challenges faced during pandemic
- Donation of salary by LU President and Vice-President to help 2020 graduates (Chinese Version Only)
- Joint survey of Lingnan University and South China University of Technology shows Greater Bay Area residents think mainland is doing a better job in fighting COVID-19 than Hong Kong and Macau
Alumni Ambassador Scheme aims to strengthen the connection between the University and alumni. It offers alumni a unique opportunity to connect with fellow classmates and make meaningful contributions to the alma mater.
Enthusiastic Alumni Wanted! If you are a graduate of Lingnan University (or its forerunner Lingnan College in Hong Kong since 1967), you can nominate yourself or be nominated by the University departments/offices to be Alumni Ambassador!
Mr. Leping Mou, a PhD candidate in the Higher Education program at the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) at the University of Toronto, would like to invite alumni of Lingnan University who graduated from 2010 to 2019, with a bachelor’s degree, to participate in his PhD dissertation research on liberal arts education in East Asia. The research topic is “Cultivating Whole Persons through Liberal Arts Education : A Case Study of Three Universities in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan”. The research involves a survey in which your feedback is of crucial importance.
For the survey, please visit https://surveys.oise.utoronto.ca/surveyviewer2/index.php?surveyID=S5DAU.
For more details about the research and survey, please visit https://cms.ln.edu.hk/f/upload/48168/Invitation%20to%20participation%20_Survey_Mr%20Mou.pdf and https://www.ln.edu.hk/f/upload/48035/Participation%20in%20Online%20Survey%20Consent%20Form_Mr%20Mou.pdf.
Lingnan University (LU) has come in second worldwide for “Quality Education” in the latest Times Higher Education (THE) University Impact Rankings 2020, released today (22 April).
Five projects created by nine Lingnan University (LU) students have been selected for the Clinton Global Initiative University (CGI U) this year, largest in number among other local universities. The projects were related to Peace and Human Rights, and Public Health.
Co-founded by Lingnan University and South China University of Technology, the “Joint Research Centre for Greater Bay Area - Social Policy & Governance” released a survey entitled “Greater Bay Area mainland residents’ evaluation of COVID-19 measures and impression of Hong Kong and Macau” today (April 16). The survey shows that mainland residents in the Great Bay Area (GBA) believe their local governments to be more effective in measures of epidemic prevention compared to the Hong Kong and Macau governments.