- Lingnan University Fundraising Dinner 2015 (2 June 2015)
- Alumni Homecoming Day 2015 校友日2015 - 現已接受報名！
- Arts Festival features fascinating array of activities
- Ballpoint pen art reveals delicate strokes of Nepalese artist
- Zheng Sheng Principal Dr Alman Chan Siu-cheuk speaks on “Life Coach”
- “Empowerment • Ignite” Spring Dinner celebrates fruits of Service-Learning
- Concerts@Lingnan: Bach and His Choral Legacy – The Hong Kong Bach Chamber Choir
- Horticultural X Drama & Movement X Sandplay Therapies
- Over 200 alumni and students join Alumni Career Advising Night
- Collaborative postcards by Lingnan students showcased at K11 Art Mall
- “Delta Four” Short Film Series
- Seminar on "清代詩學研究與中國文學批評傳統再認識"
- Seminar on "Introduction to Brokerage Operation Processing" (Part 2 of 3)
- Kick-off Ceremony of the Leadership Mentoring Programme (LMP) 2015 (11 April 2015)
- Seminar on "Neo-Lewisian Contextualism and Ordinary Life"
- Seminar on "Translation and Transformation of 水滸傳 (Suikoden) in Japan"
- Seminar on "Private Banking and Wealth Management" (Part 2 of 2)
- Seminar on "60 風尚 ─ 《中國學生周報》影評十年"
- Seminar on "Much Ado About Nothing?: Global Multilateral Climate Policy and Implications for East Asia"
- Seminar on "Drunken MPs, Local Protesters, and Political Changes in a Colonial Setting"
- Seminar on "Corporate Banking in Greater China"
- Seminar on "Modeling and Measuring Information Asymmetries in the Context of Senegalese Migrants' Remittances"
- Seminar on "The Road to the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics: Sport, Politics and Korean Reunification"
- Seminar on "Introduction to Brokerage Operation Processing" (Part 3 of 3)
- Seminar on "How Business Community Institutions Can Help Fight Corruption"
- Video Conferencing Seminar on "Startup Financing - An Entrepreneur's Perspective" (Part 2 of 2)
- Artist-in-Residence Exhibition on "Manifold Worlds"
- Seminar on "過去的革命與今天的中國／世界"
Awards and Achievements
- Lingnan University business students team win championship in KPMG Business Administration Paper Contest
- New book on the strengths and strategies of Asian firms
- Lingnan Gardeners Newsletter No. 4
- The 45th Volume of Cultural Studies@Lingnan
- Centre for Advancement of Outcomes-Based Education Newsletter No.2
- “My 1960s” seminar maps the cultural landscape of the 1960s
- International conference on “The Translation of Literature and Culture in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China during the Cold War Period”
- Conference marks the launch of new series of Lingnan Journal of Chinese Studies
- Lingnan’s UGC teaching excellence awardee Prof Charles Kwong invited to share experience at HKIEd
- Knowledge Transfer Project Fund Lunchtime Sharing Sessions
Lingnan University’s Department of Chinese organised the International Conference on the Ming-Qing Literature and Literary Criticism cum Launching of Lingnan Journal of Chinese Studies, New Series from 20 to 21 March.
The conference’s opening ceremony was held on 20 March with President Leonard K Cheng and Prof Richard Lee Davis, Dean of the Faculty of Arts being the officiating guests. Dr Xi Tongyun, Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the Shanghai Guji Chubanshe also attended the conference to mark the launch of the Lingnan Journal of Chinese Studies, New Series with its Volume 1 and 2. The conference gathered renowned local as well as Mainland China, Taiwan and American scholars to report on their research, covering areas such as classical Chinese drama and fiction as well as literary criticism. Apart from Lingnanians, many experts and students from other local institutions also attended the conference.