- Search of a new President in good progress
- Opening Ceremony for Psychology Laboratory at Lingnan
- Graduate Exit Survey and Graduate Employment Survey 2012
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Distinguished Visiting Professors of Modern Chinese Literature join “In the name of the May Fourth: A Literary Forum”
- Kick-off Ceremony of the “Chinese General Chamber of Commerce Mainland Summer Internship Programme 2013”
- Prof Xu Zidong shares anecdotes of Eileen Chang in her later years
- “Intertextuality” – Lingnan University Artist-in-Residence Exhibition 2013
- CHR hosts international academic conference on “Hong Kong Literature and Culture of the 1950s”
- 33rd Seminar for Senior Officials of Minority Nationalities Autonomous Prefectures in China
Awards and Achievements
- Lingnan University Taekwondo Team wins second runner-up prize
- Prize Presentation Ceremony of the President’s Cup 2012/13
- Annual Sports Teams Gathering and Awards Presentation
- Office of Service-Learning receives Honorable Mention of the 2013 MacJannet Prize for Global Citizenship
- ZeShan Foundation Scholarships Presentation and Sharing Session
- Matthew Cheng Ching-hang presented with 2012 Arts Development Award (Art Criticism)
- Lingnan Education Organization Ambassadors Appointment Ceremony
- The 4th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning “Service-Learning as a Bridge from Local to Global: Connected World, Connected Future”
- Seminar on Li Kuang and His Literary Works
- Seminar on "Marketpower and Its Determinants of the Chinese Airline Industry"
- Call for Papers: 2013 Academy of International Business (AIB) Southeast Asia Regional Conference
- Master of Cultural Studies 10th Anniversary Forum on "In and Out of the Institution: The Past and Future of Cultural Studies and Adult Education"
The Teaching and Learning Centre and the Student Services Centre have completed the Graduate Exit Survey 2012 and Graduate Employment Survey 2012 respectively with a high response rate of over 90%.
To reduce paper consumption, the students were encouraged to fill in the surveys online. Students who completed both surveys online were automatically enrolled in a lucky draw for two Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 tablet computers. The winners were Choi Tsz-sin and Yeung Hoi-kuen from the Faculty of Social Sciences. Congratulations!
Data collected in both surveys are vital to the long-term development of the University. Information from the Graduate Exit Survey provides the University with valuable insights on quality assurance, strategic planning, curriculum design and resource planning. Results of the Graduate Employment Survey will be reviewed by the University Grants Committee for resources allocation to the University and other statistical purposes.