- Search of a new President in good progress
- Opening Ceremony for Psychology Laboratory at Lingnan
- Graduate Exit Survey and Graduate Employment Survey 2012
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Distinguished Visiting Professors of Modern Chinese Literature join “In the name of the May Fourth: A Literary Forum”
- Kick-off Ceremony of the “Chinese General Chamber of Commerce Mainland Summer Internship Programme 2013”
- Prof Xu Zidong shares anecdotes of Eileen Chang in her later years
- “Intertextuality” – Lingnan University Artist-in-Residence Exhibition 2013
- CHR hosts international academic conference on “Hong Kong Literature and Culture of the 1950s”
- 33rd Seminar for Senior Officials of Minority Nationalities Autonomous Prefectures in China
Awards and Achievements
- Lingnan University Taekwondo Team wins second runner-up prize
- Prize Presentation Ceremony of the President’s Cup 2012/13
- Annual Sports Teams Gathering and Awards Presentation
- Office of Service-Learning receives Honorable Mention of the 2013 MacJannet Prize for Global Citizenship
- ZeShan Foundation Scholarships Presentation and Sharing Session
- Matthew Cheng Ching-hang presented with 2012 Arts Development Award (Art Criticism)
- Lingnan Education Organization Ambassadors Appointment Ceremony
- The 4th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning “Service-Learning as a Bridge from Local to Global: Connected World, Connected Future”
- Seminar on Li Kuang and His Literary Works
- Seminar on "Marketpower and Its Determinants of the Chinese Airline Industry"
- Call for Papers: 2013 Academy of International Business (AIB) Southeast Asia Regional Conference
- Master of Cultural Studies 10th Anniversary Forum on "In and Out of the Institution: The Past and Future of Cultural Studies and Adult Education"
This summer, 48 Lingnan students will join an eight-week Mainland Summer Internship Programme to Shanghai sponsored by the Chinese General Chamber of Commerce (CGCC), in order to better understand the latest developments of China and prepare for their future career.
The kick-off ceremony held on 3 May was officiated by CGCC Chairman Dr Charles Yeung, Vice-Chairmen Dr Ian Chan and Mr Yuen Mo, Life Honorary Chairmen Mr Lam Kwong-siu and Mr Lam Ming-sum, Education Funding Committee Chairman Mr Stephen Tan, and Permanent Secretary for Education of Education Bureau Mrs Cherry Tse Ling Kit-ching.
This year, 19 enterprises and organisations participated in the internship programme, including: GL Events Exhibition (Shanghai) Co, Ltd; Agenda Shanghai; Shanghai Li Xing Real Estate Development Company Limited; Shanghai Hong Kong Plaza Property Management Company Limited; Ascott China; Willsonn Partners; Sun Hung Kai Properties (Shanghai) Co, Ltd; SKF (China) Co., Ltd and Xiao Nan Guo Holdings Ltd.