- Lingnan University Fundraising Dinner 2015 (2 June 2015)
- Alumni Homecoming Day 2015 校友日2015 - 現已接受報名！
- Arts Festival features fascinating array of activities
- Ballpoint pen art reveals delicate strokes of Nepalese artist
- Zheng Sheng Principal Dr Alman Chan Siu-cheuk speaks on “Life Coach”
- “Empowerment • Ignite” Spring Dinner celebrates fruits of Service-Learning
- Concerts@Lingnan: Bach and His Choral Legacy – The Hong Kong Bach Chamber Choir
- Horticultural X Drama & Movement X Sandplay Therapies
- Over 200 alumni and students join Alumni Career Advising Night
- Collaborative postcards by Lingnan students showcased at K11 Art Mall
- “Delta Four” Short Film Series
- Seminar on "清代詩學研究與中國文學批評傳統再認識"
- Seminar on "Introduction to Brokerage Operation Processing" (Part 2 of 3)
- Kick-off Ceremony of the Leadership Mentoring Programme (LMP) 2015 (11 April 2015)
- Seminar on "Neo-Lewisian Contextualism and Ordinary Life"
- Seminar on "Translation and Transformation of 水滸傳 (Suikoden) in Japan"
- Seminar on "Private Banking and Wealth Management" (Part 2 of 2)
- Seminar on "60 風尚 ─ 《中國學生周報》影評十年"
- Seminar on "Much Ado About Nothing?: Global Multilateral Climate Policy and Implications for East Asia"
- Seminar on "Drunken MPs, Local Protesters, and Political Changes in a Colonial Setting"
- Seminar on "Corporate Banking in Greater China"
- Seminar on "Modeling and Measuring Information Asymmetries in the Context of Senegalese Migrants' Remittances"
- Seminar on "The Road to the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics: Sport, Politics and Korean Reunification"
- Seminar on "Introduction to Brokerage Operation Processing" (Part 3 of 3)
- Seminar on "How Business Community Institutions Can Help Fight Corruption"
- Video Conferencing Seminar on "Startup Financing - An Entrepreneur's Perspective" (Part 2 of 2)
- Artist-in-Residence Exhibition on "Manifold Worlds"
- Seminar on "過去的革命與今天的中國／世界"
Awards and Achievements
- Lingnan University business students team win championship in KPMG Business Administration Paper Contest
- New book on the strengths and strategies of Asian firms
- Lingnan Gardeners Newsletter No. 4
- The 45th Volume of Cultural Studies@Lingnan
- Centre for Advancement of Outcomes-Based Education Newsletter No.2
- “My 1960s” seminar maps the cultural landscape of the 1960s
- International conference on “The Translation of Literature and Culture in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China during the Cold War Period”
- Conference marks the launch of new series of Lingnan Journal of Chinese Studies
- Lingnan’s UGC teaching excellence awardee Prof Charles Kwong invited to share experience at HKIEd
- Knowledge Transfer Project Fund Lunchtime Sharing Sessions
The Office of Research Support conducted two identical talks on 26 February and 17 March, when the Head of the Office introduced the new internal funding scheme “Knowledge Transfer Project Fund” (KPF).
At the talks, Prof Shalendra Sharma, Acting Vice-President, reiterated the senior management’s support for enhancing the University’s capacity and efforts in Knowledge Transfer (KT), which is advocated by the University Grants Committee as the Third Mission of institutions apart from teaching and research.
Staff members from academic departments, research centres, language centre, library and administrative units were very enthusiastic in asking questions about the KPF and sharing their ideas on KT. Much discussion was conducted on how to extend the impact of our research beyond the academic sphere, and how the expertise of our faculty members could benefit the wider community and industry in raising professional standards and quality of life.