- Lingnan University Fundraising Dinner 2015 (2 June 2015)
- Alumni Homecoming Day 2015 校友日2015 - 現已接受報名！
- Arts Festival features fascinating array of activities
- Ballpoint pen art reveals delicate strokes of Nepalese artist
- Zheng Sheng Principal Dr Alman Chan Siu-cheuk speaks on “Life Coach”
- “Empowerment • Ignite” Spring Dinner celebrates fruits of Service-Learning
- Concerts@Lingnan: Bach and His Choral Legacy – The Hong Kong Bach Chamber Choir
- Horticultural X Drama & Movement X Sandplay Therapies
- Over 200 alumni and students join Alumni Career Advising Night
- Collaborative postcards by Lingnan students showcased at K11 Art Mall
- “Delta Four” Short Film Series
- Seminar on "清代詩學研究與中國文學批評傳統再認識"
- Seminar on "Introduction to Brokerage Operation Processing" (Part 2 of 3)
- Kick-off Ceremony of the Leadership Mentoring Programme (LMP) 2015 (11 April 2015)
- Seminar on "Neo-Lewisian Contextualism and Ordinary Life"
- Seminar on "Translation and Transformation of 水滸傳 (Suikoden) in Japan"
- Seminar on "Private Banking and Wealth Management" (Part 2 of 2)
- Seminar on "60 風尚 ─ 《中國學生周報》影評十年"
- Seminar on "Much Ado About Nothing?: Global Multilateral Climate Policy and Implications for East Asia"
- Seminar on "Drunken MPs, Local Protesters, and Political Changes in a Colonial Setting"
- Seminar on "Corporate Banking in Greater China"
- Seminar on "Modeling and Measuring Information Asymmetries in the Context of Senegalese Migrants' Remittances"
- Seminar on "The Road to the Pyeongchang Winter Olympics: Sport, Politics and Korean Reunification"
- Seminar on "Introduction to Brokerage Operation Processing" (Part 3 of 3)
- Seminar on "How Business Community Institutions Can Help Fight Corruption"
- Video Conferencing Seminar on "Startup Financing - An Entrepreneur's Perspective" (Part 2 of 2)
- Artist-in-Residence Exhibition on "Manifold Worlds"
- Seminar on "過去的革命與今天的中國／世界"
Awards and Achievements
- Lingnan University business students team win championship in KPMG Business Administration Paper Contest
- New book on the strengths and strategies of Asian firms
- Lingnan Gardeners Newsletter No. 4
- The 45th Volume of Cultural Studies@Lingnan
- Centre for Advancement of Outcomes-Based Education Newsletter No.2
- “My 1960s” seminar maps the cultural landscape of the 1960s
- International conference on “The Translation of Literature and Culture in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Mainland China during the Cold War Period”
- Conference marks the launch of new series of Lingnan Journal of Chinese Studies
- Lingnan’s UGC teaching excellence awardee Prof Charles Kwong invited to share experience at HKIEd
- Knowledge Transfer Project Fund Lunchtime Sharing Sessions
A new book entitled The Rise of Asian Firms: Strengths and Strategies, edited by Prof Chan Tsang-sing, Shun Hing Chair Professor of Marketing and Prof Cui Geng, Professor of Department of Marketing & International Business, Lingnan University, has been published by Palgrave Macmillan – the publisher of the Journal of International Business Studies.
As the second volume of a book series of the Academy of International Business Southeast Asia Region, this book is a collection of essays addressing the strengths and strategies of rising Asian firms in the process of internationalisation and the challenges they face in fulfilling the promise of an Asian century.