- Search of a new President in good progress
- Opening Ceremony for Psychology Laboratory at Lingnan
- Graduate Exit Survey and Graduate Employment Survey 2012
- Hong Kong Jockey Club Distinguished Visiting Professors of Modern Chinese Literature join “In the name of the May Fourth: A Literary Forum”
- Kick-off Ceremony of the “Chinese General Chamber of Commerce Mainland Summer Internship Programme 2013”
- Prof Xu Zidong shares anecdotes of Eileen Chang in her later years
- “Intertextuality” – Lingnan University Artist-in-Residence Exhibition 2013
- CHR hosts international academic conference on “Hong Kong Literature and Culture of the 1950s”
- 33rd Seminar for Senior Officials of Minority Nationalities Autonomous Prefectures in China
Awards and Achievements
- Lingnan University Taekwondo Team wins second runner-up prize
- Prize Presentation Ceremony of the President’s Cup 2012/13
- Annual Sports Teams Gathering and Awards Presentation
- Office of Service-Learning receives Honorable Mention of the 2013 MacJannet Prize for Global Citizenship
- ZeShan Foundation Scholarships Presentation and Sharing Session
- Matthew Cheng Ching-hang presented with 2012 Arts Development Award (Art Criticism)
- Lingnan Education Organization Ambassadors Appointment Ceremony
- The 4th Asia-Pacific Regional Conference on Service-Learning “Service-Learning as a Bridge from Local to Global: Connected World, Connected Future”
- Seminar on Li Kuang and His Literary Works
- Seminar on "Marketpower and Its Determinants of the Chinese Airline Industry"
- Call for Papers: 2013 Academy of International Business (AIB) Southeast Asia Regional Conference
- Master of Cultural Studies 10th Anniversary Forum on "In and Out of the Institution: The Past and Future of Cultural Studies and Adult Education"
On 25 April, the Department of Sociology & Social Policy of Lingnan University held an opening ceremony for its Psychology Laboratory. The ceremony was officiated by Prof Jesús Seade, Vice-President of the University; Prof Wei Xiangdong, Academic Dean of Faculty of Social Sciences; Prof Siu Oi-ling, Head of Department of Sociology and Social Policy; Prof Peter Baehr, Chair Professor of Social Theory and attended by over 40 guests from various departments and units.
The idea of establishing a Psychology Laboratory was conceived about two years ago when the Department of Sociology & Social Policy decided to launch a major in Psychology. Integral to the teaching and studying of behavioural sciences, the lab is aimed at providing students and staff with the facilities to carry out experimental studies ranging from computer-based experiments to focus groups.