- Kick-off Ceremony of Lingnanian Career Mentoring Programme 2015/16
- The 17th and 18th Seminars for Senior Administrators from East Guangdong Region
- Alumnus Mr Nicky Tse shares his pursuit in the legal field at “Tuesdays with Mentors” dinner talk
- President shares Lingnan’s teaching and research development in his “Letter to Lingnanians”
- Forbes names Lingnan University one of the “Top 10 Liberal Arts Colleges in Asia”
- Nine more exchange partners help widen students’ international exposure
- Research excellence of Lingnan University recognised with outstanding results in this year's General Research Fund and Early Career Scheme applications
Awards and Achievements
- Chinese Debate Team wins the first runner-up and the title of best debater in the Basic Law Debate Competition
- Woodball Team achieves excellent results in The Hong Kong Institute of Education Open 2015
- Lingnan University appoints seven Honorary Court Members
- Lingnan University confers honorary fellowships upon three distinguished individuals
- History graduate earns full scholarship to pursue PhD at London University
- Prof Victoria Yeung receives Fulbright-RGC Hong Kong Senior Research Scholar Award
- Office of Service-Learning Newsletters, Volume 19: Regard all elderly people as your own parents
- Lingnan Gardeners’ Newsletter No. 10
- Centre for Advancement of Outcomes-Based Education Teaching and Learning Centre Newsletter No 5
- Centre for English and Addition Languages Newsletter September issue
- Drama on “A Kitchen of Her Own”
- "Art and Life" Film Show and Post-screening Discussion Series: "Mountain Spirit"
- Seminar on "Culture and Politics in European Cinema - A Prehistory of Media Convergence: Film in Euro-American Freedom of Information Debates, 1944-1948"
- Information Day 2015
- Seminar on “Liberal Arts Education of Lingnan University” - Tin Ka Ping Mainland Scholars and Senior Administrators Exchange Programme 2015
The 17th and 18th Seminars for Senior Administrators from the East Guangdong Region were held on 13 to 19 September and 20 to 26 September respectively in Lingnan University’s campus.
It is the sixth consecutive year that Lingnan University co-organised the seminar with the Federation of Hong Kong Chiu Chow Community Organizations. A total of 39 and 40 senior administrators from East Guangdong region participated in these two seminars with themes of “Free Trade Zone and Emerging Economies” and “Environmental Protection, Energy Saving and Innovative Technologies” respectively.
The seminars were organised with the generous support by the Federation of Hong Kong Chiu Chow Community Organizations to promote and strengthen knowledge exchange between local and mainland senior administrators.